Both the largest worldwide retailers and freshly funded startups need good content to bring their message across. The most successful ones need great content. Founded nearly 10 years ago – greatcontent is the place for the creation of multilingual editorial content at scale. Based in the heart of Berlin Mitte, greatcontent has provided over 1,500 clients with comprehensive content planning, writing, editing and translation services in +30 different languages and variations to date.
And that’s not all: our steady growth means we are fast becoming one of the leading content service providers in Europe! But we need your help and support as a new Copy-Editor to take us to the next level.
- edit translations from the source to the target language;
- analyse sentence-by-sentence and correct the text to clean it up by improving grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and structure;
- ensure consistency of usage in style & tone;
- query facts, cross-check in-text references such as bibliography, pictures, graphs etc.;
- implement house style if required;
- compare source and target text with regards to correct translation;
- ensures flawless deliveries for our clients;
- stay in contact with our Talent Community team to ensure timely and efficient project execution.
We would love to welcome you onto our writers' team if you:
- are a native speaker of ENGLISH language;
- have great knowledge of NORWEGIAN language;
- have previously worked in a translation or content creation-related environment;
- are structured and methodical, highly diligent and reliable;
- can shift priorities quickly and are not afraid of deadlines;
- have a passion for translating texts across various genres.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from ANYWHERE;
- the chance to be part of the greatcontent's success story;
- fair payment per word.
Easily apply by clicking below! We look forward to receiving your application.